Decluttering your home doesn't have to take all day
Research suggests that cluttered homes cause stress and anxiety. Sometimes it's hard to know where to start so here are 5 ways to conquer your clutter in less than 5 minutes!
1. Medicine Cabinet - Check for expired items and carefully dispose of them.
2. The Junk Drawer - Throw out trash and then try to find a permanent home for everything else.
3. Clutter Chaos - Clutter is often a result of items that are just left lying around. Grab a box and return toys or magazines back where they belong.
4. Tupperware Toss - Clear up space by going through your tupperware drawer and recycle anything that doesn't have a mate.
5. Car Clutter - If your vehicle's full of receipts, empty water bottles and crumpled up wrappers then it's time to clear out the trash and return other items to their home.
Try to always be on the lookout for items you no longer use. For example, if you no longer play DVDs or CDs, donate them so you can gain valuable space! Decluttering can make a huge impact on our lives because an uncluttered home will promote peace and calm.
Recent ArticlesWhat's Trending In Homes And Gardens This Year
Pros & Cons Of Newer & Older Homes